Find an object hidden below. Can you think of two different Nancy Drew games where you actually see this object?
abcdelfghijrklmnopqrstpsuvwxyezabcdi
When you know the answer, feel free to post under Comments. I'll post the answers on Friday! Good luck and have fun! :D
abcdelfghijrklmnopqrstpsuvwxyezabcdi
When you know the answer, feel free to post under Comments. I'll post the answers on Friday! Good luck and have fun! :D

Is the answer pliers?
ReplyDeleteAnd are they seen in......STFD and I dunno the second one... if it's CAR I haven't played that.
I got "lrpsedi" but I can't seem to find an object that really made sense. The anagram buster I used said "red lips". Is that like the chattering teeth in CUR? or am I way off?
ReplyDeletepliers
ReplyDeleteCAR, and STFD!
~meatloafbandit
Pliers from STFD, CAR, and SHA!
ReplyDeleteThat was fun! :)
The object is pliers. I've tried very hard to think of 2 games we used them in but can only come up with LCC.Does that count?
ReplyDelete