I'm so sorry I wasn't able to post a weekly puzzle last week! This flu bug hit me harder than any other bug I've ever dealt with and has been very hard to get over. Although I'm better, I'm still not running at full speed yet. However, I'm very hopeful that I'll be able to post a puzzle tomorrow!
In the meantime, I have the results of last week's poll. Last week was the second part in our "What is your favorite Nancy Drew game" series. The winner was Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake with nine votes! In second place was Secret of the Scarlet Hand with five votes, third place was The Final Scene with three votes, and sadly The Haunted Carousel didn't receive any votes.
This week, we move onto the next four games in the series--Danger on Deception Island, The Secret of Shadow Ranch, Curse of Blackmoor Manor, and Secret of the Old Clock. This week should be quite interesting, because I know that all four of these games are favorites of many persons!
This week I've added something new. If you look in the lower right section of my blog, you'll see the poll results for the previous weeks. I'll continue to update this along the way, so you'll know which games will be in the final vote.
To vote, please scroll down to the bottom of the page. Thanks so much for the support and happy voting! :D
In the meantime, I have the results of last week's poll. Last week was the second part in our "What is your favorite Nancy Drew game" series. The winner was Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake with nine votes! In second place was Secret of the Scarlet Hand with five votes, third place was The Final Scene with three votes, and sadly The Haunted Carousel didn't receive any votes.
This week, we move onto the next four games in the series--Danger on Deception Island, The Secret of Shadow Ranch, Curse of Blackmoor Manor, and Secret of the Old Clock. This week should be quite interesting, because I know that all four of these games are favorites of many persons!
This week I've added something new. If you look in the lower right section of my blog, you'll see the poll results for the previous weeks. I'll continue to update this along the way, so you'll know which games will be in the final vote.
To vote, please scroll down to the bottom of the page. Thanks so much for the support and happy voting! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment