Decode the following secret message and find the quote.
Then see if you can remember who said it and what ND game it's from:
Then see if you can remember who said it and what ND game it's from:
Please feel free to post your answers if you figure it out.
I'll wait to post them until Friday, along with the answers.
Have fun!
*•..•*•..•*•..•*•..•*•..•*•..•*•..•*•..•*•..•*•..•*•..•*•..•*•..•*•..•*
Here are a few hints for anyone who is interested:
Little Hint:
[Nancy used this method to crack a mysterious message in one of the games.]
Big Hint:
[Start at n, end at t]
Really Big Hint:
[The first word is No]

"No I was speaking to my husband my second husband. My soon to be ex-husband if he continues to crawl on the furniture like that."
ReplyDeletePrudence Rutherford said that. I believe it was in DAN?
"No I was sepeaking to my husband, my second husband, soon to be ex husband if he continues to crawl on the furniture like that!"
ReplyDeleteI have no idea who said this, or what game it is from! Wondering if it is from LCC, since I have not played that game.
Thank you Nancy for another great puzzle!
"No, I was speaking to my husband. My second husband. Soon to be ex-husband if he continues to crawl on the furniture like that!"~Prudence Rutherford from SSH
ReplyDeleteGreat puzzle Girl D! :D
No I was speaking to my husband my second husband my soon to be ex-husband if he continues to crawl around on the furniture like that.
ReplyDeletePrudence Rutherford in DAN.