Monday, July 13, 2009

A Nancy Drew game title challenge!

Put the following 17 scrambled words from Nancy Drew game titles in the right sequence to where the last letter of one word is the first letter of the next word until all words are used.

(Example: Nancy--yes--secret--the next word would begin with t)

Wolf
Ranch
Legend
Nancy Drew
Ransom
Haunting
Last
Danger
Mansion
Dogs
Tower
Haunted
Skull
Final
Train
Ghost
Secrets

When you think you have the answers, feel free to post under Comments. I'll post the answers on Friday! Good luck and have fun! :D

6 comments:

  1. Another awesome puzzle Nancy!

    Haunted, Danger, Ransom, Mansion, Nancy Drew, Wolf, Final, Legend, Dogs, Secrets, Skull, Last, Tower, Ranch, Haunting, Ghost, Train

    ReplyDelete
  2. InspectorAlleyn aka MiliJuly 14, 2009 at 5:02 PM

    Haunting ghost tower ranch haunted dogs secrets skull last train nancy drew wolf final legend danger ransom mansion.

    There, I think that's them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haunting
    Ghost
    Train
    Nancy Drew
    Wolf
    Final
    Legend
    Danger
    Ranch
    Haunted
    Dogs
    Secrets
    Skull
    Last
    Tower
    Ransom
    Mansion

    That was really fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've got it...

    Haunted
    Dogs
    Secrets
    Skull
    Legend
    Danger
    Ranch
    Haunting
    Ghost
    Train
    Nancy Drew
    Wolf
    Final
    Last
    Tower
    Ransom
    Mansion

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reilly (from the boards!)July 17, 2009 at 4:42 PM

    Train - Nancy Drew - Wolf - Final - Last - Tower - Ransom - Mansion - Ranch - Haunting - Ghosts - Skull - Legend - Dogs - Secrets

    Haunted, Danger
    I almost got it! :) Great puzzle, Girl D. ♥
    - Reilly, from the HER boards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haunted - Danger - Ransom - Mansion - Nancy Drew - Wolf - Final - Legend - Dogs - Secrets - Skull - Last - Tower - Ranch - Haunting - Ghost - Train

    ReplyDelete