
Her Interactive mentioned on Twitter a few days ago that they are still in the process of drafting the packaging copy for Ransom of the Seven Ships. I found this cover art on the Internet, so while this may not be what is ultimately chosen, I thought I would post it for those who haven't seen it. The colors and design are breathtaking!

The first time I saw it, I couldn't believe my eyes! The cover is superb, but I wonder if its really from HeR. It doesn't look "Photoshoped", because of little details, like the magnifying glass & specific font, but it also seems strange how someone found it, if HeR haven't released it yet. Does this have something to do with hacking? I hope not :)
ReplyDeleteI found it on Wikipedia and saw it on another gaming website a few days ago. Before VEN and HAU were released, there was cover art for both of them that was circulating on various gaming websites and although neither were the actual covers used, the colors and designs were very similar to the real ones. I'm thinking this is a prototype of what they'll eventually use. Maybe HeR realeased it early to certain gaming sites to promote the game and someone posted it on Wikipedia from that?
ReplyDeleteCould be :) I actually haven't seen 'rumored' HAU and VEN covers (wasn't involved in ND community yet :) I'm still fascinated by this cover and, as you said, I would love if the final cover would be similar to this one :]
ReplyDeleteI saw the thread about this on HeR but I didn't get to see it. I love that cover, thanks for posting it!
ReplyDeleteYou're so welcome, Brittani! I really love that cover, too!
ReplyDeleteThis cover is beautiful. I hope the finished product is very close to this.
ReplyDelete