Friday, June 19, 2009

Crossword puzzle answers!

Thanks everyone! I'm so glad you enjoyed the puzzle! Alex, Grace, Jewel, and scoutout14, you did an excellent job solving this!! You really know your Nancy Drew games trivia!! Here are the answers:

Across: [tape, reading, Frank and Joe Hardy, eleven, Monty, snowshoes, donut, Tubby, Mayan, quarter, Bob, purple rose]

Down: [hangman, I see you, Blackmoor Manor, five, Helena Berg, worms, crab]

I want to ask those of you who have been working the puzzles a few questions, which will help me design puzzles in the future.

1) Of the following Nancy Drew puzzles that I've posted in my blog, which types you would like to see me do again? Choose as many as you want:

Sudoku
Secret Message Puzzle
Scavenger Hunt
Spot the Difference Puzzle
Story Puzzle (How It Could Have Happened)
Crossword Puzzle

2) Do you enjoy puzzles based on the books, the games, or a mix of both?

Thanks for your input! I really appreciate it. I also have some ideas for new puzzles if I can figure out how to make it so you can easily post your answers (if that makes sense!). :D

4 comments:

  1. I would love to see some more "Spot the difference" puzzles. Scavenger hunt also sounds fun.

    Looking forward to see what else you have for us, Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q: Which puzzles would you would like to see me do again?
    A: I love all the puzzles you've done! But my favorite is the Spot the Difference Puzzle! :D

    Q: Do you enjoy puzzles based on the books, the games, or a mix of both?
    A: Puzzle based on the games! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm kind of late, but my fave game was the spot the difference.

    I like a good mix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your input everyone! It really helps me to know what you enjoy. Since all three of you mentioned Spot the Difference, I'll get to work on one to post tomorrow! Honestly, these are my favorite puzzles, too! :D

    ReplyDelete