Grace, Alex, Debbie, Jewel, and Aki-ki, you all did a really awesome job with this!! Here are the 12 differences, plus the bonus:
[Button on back of chair is missing
Picture on panel in mirror is missing
Nail clippers are missing
Clasp on purse is changed
Electrical cord is missing
Bobby pins have been added
Reflection of lights are missing
Lipstick has been changed
Pink heart added to compact
Drawer handle is missing
Light bulb is missing
Yellow can is missing]
And the bonus one is:
[Small lipstick in group is missing ]
I had so much fun making this puzzle! I'll be looking for other fun scenes like this in the games, and I hope to make a new spot the difference puzzle each month if I can. Thank you all so much for your participation!! :D
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment