Sunday, June 7, 2009

Last week's poll results and a trivia question!

It looks like with 7 votes, Pamela Sue Martin (from the 1970's Nancy Drew TV series) wins as your favorite actress to play Nancy Drew! Emma Roberts came in second with 4 votes, Bonita Granville, Tracy Ryan, and Maggie Lawson each received 1 vote and Janet Louise Johnson did not receive any votes.

This week's poll is another trivia question! I have a feeling this one won't stump some of you clever sleuths! :D

To find the poll, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Thanks so much for taking the time to vote!♥

3 comments:

  1. Nancy has a cat ?! Never knew that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Nancy had a cat either. I'll have to guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortuntely, the authors didn't write about her kitty like they did Togo, so you have to be reading the right book to read about it.

    ReplyDelete